KeryFlex Nail Restoration is a painless, in-office application that restores the appearance of an individual’s natural nails. This system allows for a certified provider to remodel an individual’s damaged nails affected by fungus, defects, and trauma. The composite resin creates a flexible, but durable, non-porous nail that allows the remaining natural nail to grow. The KeryFlex nail is an immediate cosmetic improvement providing a natural-looking nail. It is unaffected by acetone, nail polishes or detergents.
KeryFlex Nail Restoration should not be used on individuals with the peripheral vascular disease, arterial insufficiency, peripheral neuropathy, suspicious pigmented lesions on the nail or ingrown toenails. It should be avoided in patients who are pregnant, nursing or known to be sensitive or allergic to any of its ingredients.
Why the KeryFlex™ Nail Restoration System?
- Few options for patients with nail disorders (e.g., onychomycosis, diabetes, infections, ingrown nails, psoriasis, onychogryphosis, beau’s lines, koilonychia and chronic polyarthritis)
- Repeat visits for care because appearance of nails is important to patients
- Greater risk of nail-skin infections via nail salon pedicures for their unsightly nails
- As shown, the KeryFlex™ System can be used to address these unmet needs
- Current oral antifungal therapy is expensive and often not a viable option for many patients
Benefits of Keryflex™ System:
- Doesn’t irritate the skin
- Only sticks to the callous cells of the nail or the papillary roots
- Will not bond to skin, allowing a natural edge to be fabricated
- Allows patients to use antimicrobial solutions to treat fungal infection
- Provides for cosmetically pleasing nails during oral antifungal therapy
- KeryFlex™ nail is durable, flexible and moves with the foot
Composite patented resin gel
- Insoluble to water
- Seals prepared nail bed
- Available in three colors: pastel, clear and natural
- Responsive to a specific wavelength of ultraviolet light
How Does KeryFlex Work?
- Nail bed is prepared, with debridement of the nail
- KeryFlex Bond is brushed onto the nail plate and nail bed
- KeryFlex Resin builds up the nail and allows sculpting and contouring of the nail
- KeryFlex Seal is applied after the modeling process is completed
- Ultraviolet light hardens the substances within 2 minutes