Meet the Doctor
Dr. Nathan Lucas
Dr. Lucas is a board certified podiatric surgeon and has been in private practice for over sixteen years. Dr. Lucas specializes in aesthetic foot surgery, stem cell therapy, platelet rich plasma (PRP) therapy, laser therapy, sports medicine, and corrective and reconstructive foot and ankle surgery. In addition to being a skilled cosmetic foot and ankle surgeon, he is certified in foot and ankle arthroscopy. He has been at the forefront of adopting the latest techniques and technology available for correction of deformities and improvement of function. Having comprehensive knowledge and experience in podiatric procedures, he continues to further refine and modify his techniques to achieve enhanced outcomes for his patients with shorter recovery times, minimal to no pain, and aesthetic appearance. He believes that the final cosmetic result of the foot is just as important as the structural correction.
Dr. Lucas has trained residents and other podiatric surgeons on advanced foot and ankle surgical techniques. He is a sought-after lecturer, mentor, and motivational speaker. Dr. Lucas currently serves on several local and national boards. In his spare time, he enjoys physical fitness, golf, music, playing the keyboard, and spending time with his wife and two children.
- BS, Chemistry, Xavier University, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine, California College of Podiatric Medicine in conjunction with University of Southern California, Los Angeles County Medical Center
- Surgical Residency-Foot and Ankle: Liberty Medical Center in conjunction with John Hopkins, Baltimore, Maryland
- Fellow, American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Fellow, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Foot and Ankle Arthroscopy
- Nerve Decompression Surgery